MINI HELL'S REVENGE FAMILY KIDVENTURE TOUR IN MOAB
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 3-17
Are you looking for a fun thing to do with your kids while visiting Moab? Do you have kids who are always up for adventure but can’t sit still for too long? Do you have a tight schedule or want to try and beat the heat? Then you need to join us for Moab’s 4×4 Hell’s Revenge Mini KidVenture on a UTV!
This is not your typical tour. This is a 1.5-hour action-packed adventure that will take you on a jaw-dropping roller coaster ride along Hell’s Revenge, one of the most incredible and scenic trails in Moab. You will get to drive your own 4×4 UTV, following your awesome guide who will show you the best spots and help you tackle the challenging terrain of the Hell’s Revenge Trail. You will be amazed by the breathtaking views of the red rock formations, dinosaur tracks, and the La Sal Mountains.
This tour is ideal for families with younger kids who want a quick and fun experience. And don’t worry, safety is our number one priority. Our guide will be with you every step of the way, assisting you on the trail.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have an unforgettable adventure with your kids in Moab. Book your spot today and get ready for some serious fun!
Before you start your adventure, you will meet as a group for a safety briefing before getting seated in your own 4×4 4-seater Kawasaki Teryx 4. You will then begin your tour navigating town until you reach the start of the trail.
Suspense will overtake you as you navigate up the steep incline to Devil’s Backbone and then begin your descent to the bottom of the narrow canyon named Lake Michigan where water pools from rainfall. Next, you will stop briefly near Lion’s Back and be drawn in as your guide tells you stories of those who once roamed the area. Kids, and adults alike, will be overtaken with excitement as you step foot onto a real fossilized dinosaur track and imagine life when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Kids will be talking about that experience for years!
From here you will navigate to Echo Canyon, also known as Abyss Canyon, where you will stop to hear your voice reverberate within the canyon walls, echoing back to you as you take in the natural beauty of the surrounding area. All of the breathtaking sights will make a lasting impression, leaving you excited for ongoing adventures!
This U-drive guided tour provides just the right amount of adventure if you are seeking a shorter tour with less exposure to the heat, have limited time in Moab, or have younger kids who find it challenging to sit still for an extended Moab 4×4 Tour – but have an adventurous spirit. We strive to make our guests feel like family, with safety being our utmost priority, down to keeping you hydrated throughout the tour.
- Tour operates during the summer months only, during June and July.
- You must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license to drive the 4×4
- Wear closed-toe shoes, bring sunscreen and dress appropriately for the weather. Bring your camera/phone to document memories along the way and to capture the excitement of the kids as they see a real dinosaur track
- You will need courage and determination as you drive, or ride passenger, next to steep inclines and along narrow paths of Hell’s Revenge
- We strive to keep our tours running on time as a courtesy to our guests. We will not be able to wait for those who do not arrive on time
- Bring a car seat if needed, water will be provided
- As a small company we strive to help our guests create some amazing memories while visiting Moab. If you don’t believe us, hear from our guests who rave about our tours and our expert guides. TripAdvisor recently bestowed Moab Tourism Center with the Best of the Best Traveler’s Choice Award! Fewer than 1% of Tripadvisor’s 8 million listings are awarded Best of the Best, signifying the highest level of excellence in travel. You will agree this is one of the Best Moab Tours in the area!