DMCA & COPYRIGHT POLICY
COPYRIGHT POLICY & INFRINGEMENT
Copyright 2021 Moabtourismcenter.com. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Moabtourismcenter.com content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Moabtourismcenter.com. “Moabtourismcenter”, “MTC”, and the Moabtourismcenter.com logo are trademarks of Moab Tourism Center and its associated companies.
HOW TO INFORM US OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send us a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your intellectual property rights lawyer or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- All written notices and communications should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
copyright INFRINGEMENT notice
606 South Main Street,
Moab, UT 84532
Important Notice:Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
HOW TO SEND US A COUNTER-NOTIFICATION
If you wish to send us a counter notice, in order for the same to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent or legal officer that includes substantially the following (please consult your intellectual property rights lawyer or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
All written notices and communications should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
copyright INFRINGEMENT COUNTER-notice
606 South Main Street,
Moab, UT 84532